Re: Please test emboss packaging in Git

Hi Charles,

On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 01:38:56PM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
> thanks a lot for this upload and all the work on #694908.  The upload did not
> close this bug so I am doing it by this email.

Thanks for always having an eye on me. :-)

> It looks like you forgot to push the upstream and pristine-tar branches.  After
> you push them, I will have a extra look to confirm the absence of new non-free
> files.

I guess I really forget to push my latest commit and also `git push
--tags` which I did now.

> If you still have the build logs, could you send them to me or commit them ?
> Especially for big packages like EMBOSS, I like to keep them.

Attached - feel free to inject it into the repository according your way
to do this.  Once I might see this example I'll follow in the future
(modulo I might forget to do so).

> I am using EMBOSS at work from time to tome (only for nucleic acids), and will
> definitely report issues if I find some.  Also, the regression tests never
> passed completely, and if I have time I will report the failures upstream if
> there are still some with version 6.6.0.

I did not changed anything in the packaging so tests you might have excluded in
the previous version are not runned now.

I will now go on updating the embassy-* packages.

Any further comments / tests / suggestions are welcome.