Re: Please test emboss packaging in Git

Version: 6.6.0-1

Le Mon, Sep 09, 2013 at 04:54:51PM +0200, Andreas Tille a écrit :

> I wonder if there are volunteers to test EMBOSS packaging in Git.  IMHO
> we should upload soonish to finally close #694908.  I'll check the other
> bugs whether these are fixed in new upstream soon but some testing of
> somebody else before I'll upload might not harm.

Hi Andreas,

thanks a lot for this upload and all the work on #694908.  The upload did not
close this bug so I am doing it by this email.

It looks like you forgot to push the upstream and pristine-tar branches.  After
you push them, I will have a extra look to confirm the absence of new non-free
files.

If you still have the build logs, could you send them to me or commit them ?
Especially for big packages like EMBOSS, I like to keep them.

I am using EMBOSS at work from time to tome (only for nucleic acids), and will
definitely report issues if I find some.  Also, the regression tests never
passed completely, and if I have time I will report the failures upstream if
there are still some with version 6.6.0.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles