Gesendet: Samstag, 07. September 2013 um 08:20 Uhr
Von: "olivier sallou" <olivier.sallou@gmail.com>
An: debian-med@lists.debian.org
Betreff: Re: Debian Med Meeting 2014 in Aberdeen, February 1st and 2nd
Great news , thanks !!!

Can we consider the Sprint location in Aberdeen as well as date as definitive to book the flights or should we wait for a further date ?

Indeed, to benefit by nice prices, I will certainly have to take flights that cannot be reimbursed, so date/location must be definitive.

Regarding hotel, when should we reasonably prebook the room ?

Thanks

Olivier

--
gpg key id: 4096R/326D8438  (keyring.debian.org)
Key fingerprint = 5FB4 6F83 D3B9 5204 6335  D26D 78DC 68DB 326D 8438