license of the DebianMed logo

Hi there,

I want to use some themes/logos/icons of different Linux distributions in a paper. One of the affected one is DebianMed/Debian.

The Debian logo by itself is free to use. But it is not clear to me if this is also true for the DebianMed logo. I am not able to find any hints to this. After an examination of the EXIF data it has not become better.

So, just this little mail. I want to ask if it is possible to get some license information or the simple permission to use the logo.

Thanks

Sasa Paporovic

(aka melchiaros)