Re: Debian enquiry about data files in munsell (fwd)

On Fri, 30 Aug 2013, Benjamin Eikel wrote:

Hello,

Am Dienstag, 20. August 2013, 14:18:49 schrieb Faheem Mitha:
Hi Charles,

I'm forwarding information from Dr. Wickham about the data file in the munsell package as requested by you. See your email at the bottom, Let me know what followup you want, if any. I think contacting the authors of a 1943 paper is unlikely to be successful. We could contact the people who put this data online (presumably people at RIT) to ask them what they think. There is a feedback page at http://www.cis.rit.edu/mcsl/contact.

did anybody contact the people there? If not, I can do it and ask about the usage/license of the data.

I haven't contacted them. Feel free to do so.

                             Regards, Faheem

Kind regards
Benjamin

                                                          Regards, Faheem