Hiring for Open Source Surgical Simulator Project

Hello debian-med, I don't know if this is the best place to post this,
but my company, SimQuest [1], is looking to hire software engineers to
work on an open source surgical simulation platform [2]. BTW, it is
multi-platform and we are targeting and developing on Debian. So
sometime soon, I'll be back to request help packaging the project.

We are specifically looking for strong C++ developers to work in the
Boston area. So, if you have...

* At least 5 years C++ programming experience
* Designed and built software using an object-oriented design and coding
methodology
* Excellent oral and written communication skills

...with extra points for...

* Experience with haptics devices
* Knowledge of OpenSceneGraph
* Experience with Boost, CMake, Git
* Experience in contributing to any open-source software development
* Multi-platform development (Windows, GNU/Linux, Mac OS X)
* Python programming experience
* Agile software methodology and/or team development experience

...then send me your resume and we'll get back to you.

Thanks,

-Paul

[1] http://simquest.com/
[2] http://www.opensurgsim.org/