Re: ITP: HTSeq

Hello,

I tried to help debian-med with samtools a while ago. So I already have an
alioth account and even already have a debian-med membership:

diane-guest@wagner:/git/debian-med$ groups
diane-guest debian-med pkg-kde scm_debian-med scm_pkg-kde

And I've been contributing some to the KDE & Python teams over IRC.

Looking at your repository guide, it looks like you prefer git-buildpackage
style packages?

I had one problem where upstream includes the .egg-info directory in their
source release, and I had trouble resetting the build sufficiently for gbp to
work because the *.egg-info/SOURCES.txt kept changing.

Do you have any suggestions for getting around that? (Is there a way to tell
git-import-orig to ignore the egg-info directory for instance?)

Diane