Re: FreeMedForms new upstream

Hi Eric,

at first sorry for not responding earlier to your other mails - I was
three days offline.  Please ping again about issues raised there if not
yet solved / overriden by this mail.

On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 01:23:56AM +0200, Eric Maeker wrote:
> Hi,
>
> FreeMedForms is ready for upload.

Thanks.  I'll have a look as soon as possible (some backlog after beeing
offline).

I try to have another look into the rpath issue if not yet solved.  I'm
also not sure about the libquazip issue you raised.  From my pure Debian
centric view with uploads to unstable this is rather a non-issue because
we can be sure that the Build-Depends exists.  Otherwise it might make
sense to do some backport where it is missing rather than fiddling
around with untested things.

> LSM takes place 11th of July and I hope to have the possibility to present the beta on a fresh Debian testing. So I hope you will be able to find some time to upload freemedforms-project.

This year I will not join LSM - have fun there.