Re: FreeMedForms new upstream

Is there a way to easily test if a package is available or not in the rules and control file?

Eg: if the Debian version used for the build process does not include libquazip0-dev -> remove the build-depends: libquazip0-dev and remove the CONFIG+="dontbuildquazip" in the rules file?

Eric

-----
Eric Maeker, MD (Fr)
http://www.freemedforms.com : Suite logicielle médicale open source