Re: Microbiomeutil and chimeraslayer as dependency of Qiime

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for sorting the microbiomeutil stuff.  It will be nice to see
that getting into Debian, and I agree that UChime can wait until someone
actually asks for it or until new OSS releases start appearing.

FYI, I'm working on the following in the next week or so:

1) Acacia - https://sourceforge.net/projects/acaciaerrorcorr/

Java app with the source now released (a month ago).  Should be easy to
do.

2) STADEN/Gap5

Been on the TODO list for ages but known to be awkward.  I now have a
volunteer tester plus a bunch of patches/hints to get it building so
I'll get on with that and push progress to SVN.

I can't recall if there is an ITP for that but I'll check.

Cheers,

TIM

--
Tim Booth <tbooth@ceh.ac.uk>
NERC Environmental Bioinformatics Centre

Centre for Ecology and Hydrology
Maclean Bldg, Benson Lane
Crowmarsh Gifford
Wallingford, England