Re: [fis-gtm] ready for upload - needs sponsor

Hi Amul,

On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 11:44:39AM -0400, Amul Shah wrote:
> Hi Yaroslav,
> Thanks for checking in. We're in the run up to releasing V6.0-002 so I haven't done anything recently. Once the release is out, I have a few todos for final packaging.

I checked via

$ uscan --verbose --report
Newest version on remote site is 6.0-001, local version is 6.0-001

that the new GTM version was not yet released.  If we can do anything in
advance to make sure that the new version will be upload quickly please
let me know.