Re: MIA upload

Hi Gert,

On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 05:09:54PM +0200, Gert Wollny wrote:
> I've added two patches to the upload, a regression fix and some change a
> colleague of mine needed in some experimental code.
>
> If I interpreted the messaged correctly the other version is not yet
> uploaded to ftp-master, but to avoid any complications if it happens
> while I'm writing this I tagged the debian/2.0.9-1 version before adding
> the patches and I did a "dch -i" which changed the 2.0.9-1 changelog
> entry to 2.0.9-2, so I guess that this is not really correct.

I reverted this to 2.0.9-1 because I do not see any reason for bumping
to 2.0.9-2 as long as there is no 2.0.9-1 inside the archive.  I have no
idea whether this answers your question and whether you want me to
sponsor the current status in Git.  Please ping me explicitly about
sponsering.

Kind regards and thanks for your work on mia