Upload of praat 5.3.46-1

Hi Andreas,

As you probably noticed, I have prepared the praat package in the Git repository for the new upstream release 5.3.46. Since wheezy is almost out of the door, I merged the experimental branch into the master branch. BTW, there was no real need for creating the experimental branch as I did. We could have worked normally on the master branch and, had it been necessary, we could have created a side branch for fixes in wheezy.

Anyway, this new release of the package brings a new addition, implemented by yours truly. I have written a praat-open-files script that allows to open sound files directly form the command line. In order for that to work, I had to wait for a fix involving the sendpraat program, what happened in 5.3.46.

I have also reverted a change that you did in commit fd70e4c. The man pages are now built from the DocBook sources, as they were before. I am using now xmlto to build the man pages for praat, sendpraat and prat-open-files.

There is no rush with this, we can wait until the release of wheezy for uploading the package to unstable.

Best,

Rafael