Re: Med-E-Tel 2013 Poster

Le 17 mars 2013 à 09:58, Nicolas Barbier a écrit :

> 2013/3/16 Eric Maeker <eric.maeker@gmail.com>:
>
>>        http://ericmaeker.fr/FreeMedForms/medetel_2013.pdf
>>
>> Thanks for your review and comments.
>
> “Actually, the DDI engine” → “Currently, the DDI engine”
>
> <URL:http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/actually#Usage_notes>

Ah yes.

> “Some development is actually started” → “Some development is
> currently underway” (or “has just been started” or so)

ok

> “during three different moments” → “at three different moments”
> (because “during” indicates a period, while “moment” is instantaneous)

ok

> “to avoid competing conflicts”: What is a “competing conflict”?

ok

> Of less importance are:
>
> “require a user validation to pass through.” → “require a user
> validation to continue.” (because “to pass through” has a more
> physical meaning in my mind)

Better like this no?

	"blocking alerts which require acknowledgement before the user moves on"

> “the DDI software of the project” → “the project’s DDI software” or
> maybe “FreeMedForms’ prescription module”

Ah good

> Question: Does FreeMedForms use the same XML-based interface (as
> GNUmed) to communicate with FreeDiams?

No the (three) drugs plugins are directly included in FreeMedForms EMR. There are no need for it to work with an external process (everything is internal).

> “implemented this interoperability.” → “implemented this interface.”

ok

> Great job of telling the important things in such a concise manner
> (which I guess is the most important property of such a poster?).

Yes I think it is (be concise, precise and documented).
Thanks for noticing this effort :D
It's the sign that we succeeded in the work!

Thanks for your review and help.

I just find that we missed two paragraphs:
- About the authors
- Thanks

Updated the PDF

	http://ericmaeker.fr/FreeMedForms/medetel_2013.pdf