[fis-gtm] ready for upload - needs sponsor

Hi Andreas,
Aside from my debsign issues, the package is ready.

thanks,
Amul

On 02/21/2013 04:28 PM, Andreas Tille wrote:
Hi Amul,

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 03:49:58PM -0500, Amul Shah wrote:
Assumed you mean with "released" the upload to the Debian mirror:  You
just need to confirm here (on the list) that you are ready with the
package.  A sponsor (any DD in the team - in this case most probably
but not necessarily me) will check the packaging and upload.
[amul:3] That is what I mean.
OK, so the question is answered.