Re: MIA upload

Hi Gert,

On Wed, Mar 06, 2013 at 01:31:50PM +0100, Gert Wollny wrote:
> For that reason I added two more patches and uploaded all with a new
> changelog entry. I also added a tag for the  debian/2.0.8-1 version you
> uploaded to ftpmaster.

Thanks for your work on this.  I'd suggest I wait until ftpmaster will
have accepted the package and upload your version once mia is in
unstable.  Usually it is not a good idea to fiddle around with packages
in NEW (except if you want to prevent packages with security issues to
enter unstable at all.)

> Well, now I have set up all the needed VMs and pbuilder environments so
> that this will not happen again.

Great.  No problem for the kind of things you have described - that's
the usual way software of certain complexity goes when beeing ported to
different platforms.