Git policy for Debian Med team (Was: Nice graphs about teamwork)

Hi,

On Tue, Mar 05, 2013 at 09:47:18AM +0100, Laszlo Kajan wrote:
> * So what is our policy with respect to quilt patches in git?
>
> Perhaps the best would be to just have the same policy as for svn, Perl-Group-like (multiple quilt patches). Should we make this explicit on the
> group policy page?

I personally feel incompetent to propose a reasonable git policy but
like to stress two things:

  1. I perfectly agree to Laszlo that we should include this quite
     verbosely into our group policy.
  2. Copying from Debian Perl team has proven very successful in the
     past and I could perfectly imagine a 1:1 copy or their policy
     in this respect.