Re: duplicate work on ggplot2 ?

Hi Charles,

Charles Plessy <plessy@debian.org> schrieb :

> I see that you have injected r-cran-gtable, r-cran-scales and
> r-cran-ggplot2. But r-cran-ggplot2 is alread packaged, and there is
> work ongoing on the two others.  Have you coordinated with the other
> contributors ?

I contacted the ITPer Benjamin Eikel <debian@eikel.org>, and he wrote,
that I could put my work into debian, because I'm closer to debian.
This concerns ins particular:

http://bugs.debian.org/700854
http://bugs.debian.org/700858
http://bugs.debian.org/700860
http://bugs.debian.org/700861

This packages can be uploaded.

>     http://bugs.debian.org/700862

I totally failed to notice, that there is already a ggplot2 package
(byCarlos Borroto <carlos.borroto@gmail.com>).
But I wonder, where to find hist work? Maintainer is:

Maintainer: Debian Med Packaging Team
<debian-med-packaging@lists.alioth.debian.org>

So I expected to find it in our svn... I will ask carlos, how to
continue.

> Have a nice day,

have a nice day, too