Re: Packaging hunspell-en-med

Hi,

interesting to know that there is such problem.  The next valuable
resource of knowledge in questions like this would be the Debian Mentors
list - so I'd suggest to forward the problem to

    debian-mentors@lists.debian.org

and ask for help.  Probably it makes sense to forward the bug below[0]
to the Debian BTS to have a proper reference.