Packaging hunspell-en-med

Hi Tobias,

I am trying to package `hunspell-en-med', a dictionary of English
medical terms for Debian Med. I have done the packaging and it is ready
[0], but somehow the package is not working as it should be as I am
unable to use the dictionary in OpenOffice.

Since you have packaged a similar dictionary in the past
(hunspell-de-med), maybe you could help us in pinpointing the source of
the problem?

[0] - http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=debian-med/hunspell-en-med.git;a=summary

Thanks!

(PS: I have CCed the Debian Med mailing list but please feel free to
reply in private if you want)

--
Sukhbir