Re: [fis-gtm] git repo created

Hi Amul,

On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 01:03:51PM -0500, Amul Shah wrote:
> Use of uninitialized value $srcpkg in substitution (s///) at /usr/bin/debcheckout line 822.

I get exactly the same in *any* Git repository I'm checking out and
I guess there exist a perfectly reasonable explanation for this but
because there is no harm at all I tend to ignore this.

> I can debcheckout from the repo on my machine. But when I try to use
> git-buildpackage, it complains about "cp: cannot stat
> `/var/cache/pbuilder/base.cow': No such file or directory". I guess
> I'm missing some setup. If so, is there a quick start guide?
> Otherwise, what doc do I need to read?

I guess this is because of a missing pbuilder initialisation.  What
happens if you simply try pdebuild ?  Git-buildpackage is calling
pbuilder and this should make working first before git-buildpackage.