Re: Health 2.0 Developer Challenge

another outcome of that trial is -- got email yesterday which I think
might be of interest for someone (sharing since it is public post
anyways: http://www.nycedc.com/program/pilot-health-tech-nyc):

   I hope this finds you well. Given your work at Debian Med, I thought you
   might be interested in a new program that just launched called PILOT
   Health Tech NYC ([1]www.pilothealthtechnyc.com).
   PILOT Health Tech NYC provides funding of up to $100,000 each to 10
   innovative pilot projects to take place in New York City. The program
   seeks to match early-stage healthcare technology companies ('innovators')
   with key NYC healthcare service organizations or individuals ('hosts'),
   including hospitals, physician clinics, payors, pharma companies, and
   nursing associations. Each pilot project will be focused on addressing
   defined needs of the healthcare industry and testing a technology
   prototype in a healthcare setting for a period of approximately 3-6
   months.
   We'll be facilitating conversations between the 'host' and 'innovator' at
   live matchmaking sessions on Feb 20th and 21st, and if you'd like to be
   invited to attend these sessions or be introduced to these host
   organizations via email, please apply to "[2]Find a Pilot Partner" by
   February 10th.
   Innovator companies do not have to be based in NYC to participate, but
   they must demonstrate how they plan on making a substantial presence in
   NYC, if selected as a winner.�
   If you're interested and have any questions, don't hesitate to email me.
   As a reminder, deadline to apply to "Find a Pilot Partner" is only a few
   days away (Feb 10th). Apply here:�[3]http://bit.ly/pilotpartnernyc

Cheers,

--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko