Re: Primer3-2.3.5

Le Tue, Feb 05, 2013 at 09:14:01PM +0100, Andreas Tille a écrit :

> Yes we are.  Unfortunately we have faced problems in building / testing
> primer3 on some of Debian's release architectures (mips [1]) and thus
> the frozen (to be released with next stable version remains at version
> 2.2.3-1 which is a bit unfortunate (I somehow hoped that somebody of our
> team might have contacted you about this.)

Hi all,

sorry for not keeping up with the new upstream versions, which have been in my
radar for a long time.  I was sidetracked by implementing the regression tests
as a run-time package, and also Debian is currently frozen, so my activity of
uploading new versions is somewhat reduced.

Once the regression tests will be available as a run-time package, we can
disable them at build time, and move forward easier with the next updates.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan