Strap: Depend on texlive-latex-extra

Hi Andreas

> It's nice to see strap-base converging more and more to some uploadable

Slowly I get into it and understand the philosphy behind.
As a side effect I improved my knowledge on quite a few technologies like SVN
and Makefile.

> I spotted some final issue inside the resulting package:  I have noticed
> that you install a copy of some just packages latex styles:
> I think I remember somehow that your idea was to not force users to
> install a large latex package on their computers but I think this is
> not the way to go.  You should rather add a

Since only a few percent of users will ever use PDF output via latex,
I suggest a different solution:
A popup message which comes up when the PDF output is used.
It will ask to apt-get install texlive-latex-extra

Most users will rather use html output.

What do you think about it?

Cheers

Christoph