Re: Flexbar source code?

Hi Johannes,

thanks again for your very helpful clarification.  After reading this I
think it might be the best idea if we try to package flexbar as it is
(including seqan copy) for the experimental branch in Debian which helps
Toni for the moment and once there might be some new seqan library
release we will build flexbar using this new release and move it to main
Debian.  I guess for the moment this helps those who need flexbar now
and is technically OK.

Toni, do you consider it reasonable if we do this together at the Debian
Med Sprint in Kiel?

Johannes, thanks again for sharing your insight and also for providing
flexbar as free software

       Andreas.