Re: Re: Flexbar source code?

Hi Andreas,

Tony asked me to join discussion on Flexbar packaging. I'm not sure if the stable SeqAn 1.3.1 package release misses functionality that I rely on, or if the behaviour of functions changed even if it compiles with this release. For example the new ArgumentParser has been added rather recently and I would not be surprised if its functionality changed in the time between the SeqAn package release and the revision that I incorporated.

However, I think the question is not only if it compiles somehow using this package. It should be exacly the same behaviour for one version of Flexbar. This isn't clear if the seqan sources differ in version, not to talk about slight modifications I made.

Thank you for the interest to include Flexbar!

Best regards
Johannes