Re: Flexbar source code? (Was: feature request)

On 18/01/13 18:20, Diane Trout wrote:
debian in general likes there to be official releases. A lot of the
packaging tools are designed around tracking specific versioned
tarballs. to make releases repeatable there needs to at least be tagged
versions. Though tarballs would be better.

Hi, Diane.

OK, I'll ask the developers to provide an official source tarball.

Bye,

  Tony.