Re: ITK 4 and Python

On December 29, 2012 04:20:57 PM Paul Novotny wrote:
> On Thu, 2012-12-27 at 10:26 -0600, Steve M. Robbins wrote:

> > I haven't yet succeeded at getting the build stable, so help on that
> > would be appreciated!

By the way, I have updated the debian subversion repository [1] to the newest
release ITK 4.3.1.  It builds on my x86 and amd64 machines but the upload is
stuck in the NEW queue [2], so results for other architectures are not
available yet.

> Any chance I could get access to non i386/amd64 machines? I thought
> someone mentioned there was a way to test things on the other
> architectures, but i can't remember the details.

If you are a debian developer, you can sign into machines of all architectures
[3].  If you're not, I'm not aware of any such resources.

Regards,
-Steve

[1] svn://svn.debian.org/debian-med/trunk/packages/insighttoolkit/trunk/
[2] http://ftp-master.debian.org/new/insighttoolkit4_4.3.1-1.html
[3] http://db.debian.org/machines.cgi