Re: sponsor upload cnrun-1.1.12

Hi Andrei,

I have another remark:

On Sat, Jul 28, 2012 at 02:41:24AM +0300, andrei zavada wrote:
> Hi Yaroslav,
>
> In this new package:
> http://johnhommer.com/academic/code/cnrun/source/deb/cnrun_1.1.12-2.dsc I
> have included the debian/upstream, which contains the details of the paper
> where cnrun was first used.

I noticed that the package is

  Vcs-Git: git://git.debian.org/users/hmmr-guest/cnrun.git
  Vcs-Browser: http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=users/hmmr-guest/cnrun.git

There are several good reasons to put this kind of package into team
maintenance (NeuroScience or Debian Science come to mind).  One of these
reasons is that the upstream file I was talking in my other mail would
be parsed straight from Vcs withouot uploading the package.

If you have no idea how team maintenance could be approached feel free
to ask.