BWA 0.6.2 new upstream release

Hi all,

I took into merging new upstream release for BWA. It was a clean merge
and the package builds find in a clean pbuilder environment. I'm not
sure how is everything working with wheezy's freeze, but if there is
time, this would be a nice release to include as upstream called a
bugfix release[1]:

"Release 0.6.2 (19 June, 2012)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is largely a bug-fix release. Notable changes in BWA-short and BWA-SW:

 * Bugfix: BWA-SW may give bad alignments due to incorrect band width.

 * Bugfix: A segmentation fault due to an out-of-boundary error. The fix is a
   temporary solution. The real cause has not been identified.

 * Attempt to read index from prefix.64.bwt, such that the 32-bit and 64-bit
   index can coexist.

 * Added options '-I' and '-S' to control BWA-SW pairing.

(0.6.2: 19 June 2012, r126)"

[1]http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=29429241

Regards,
Carlos