Re: Any progress with FIS GT.M?

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 10:15 AM, Yaroslav Halchenko <debian@onerussian.com> wrote:

I am around 3-4 hour drive away but not sure if I would be of
particular use due to my overall ignorance in GT.M and even cmake.

Hi Yaroslav,

I think the hackathon will greatly benefit from your participation.

GTM expertise will be covered by the fis-gtm upstream team,
and Kitware will provide CMake expertise.  What we are
missing at this point, is Debian packaging expertise.

So, if you can join us, we will have the Debian packaging
intelligence in the room, and the only thing that could stop
us,  is if we ever run out of coffee...        :-)

[ we will make sure that  such catastrophic event does not happen ]

I'll be happy to send you directions (off the list ?) so you can
take a closer look, and consider joining us on Wednesday
June 13th.

   Best,

       Luis

-------
PS: We should talk also about
brain imaging once you are here...   :-)