Re: Any progress with FIS GT.M?

The only two architectures on which fis-gtm will be available are 32- and 64-bit on x86.

Regards
-- Bhaskar

On 05/31/2012 08:42 AM, Dominique Belhachemi wrote:
Once there is a minimalistic working fis-gtm package we should upload
it to "experimental". This allows us to pass the NEW queue time ahead
and we can get some build logs for all the architectures.

-Dominique