Patch for cd-hit and source for documentation

Hi,

as you know the Debian Med team has packaged cd-hit for Debian.
Recently we recieved a bug report that it does not build with gcc 4.7
and I was able to find a patch that solves this problem[1].  I would
also like you to include a simple patch for your makefile wich makes the
clean target more smooth[2].  (Both patches do apply to your latest
release 4.5.8-2012-03-24.)

Moreover I would like to remind you about your promise to include the
LaTeX source of cdhit-user-guide into the downloadable tarball.  You
might remember that you did send it to me last year and I included it
into the Debian packaging but it would be really helpfull also for other
users to find it directly in the downloadable tarball.

Kind regards and thanks for providing cd-hit as Free Software

     Andreas.

[1] http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debian-med/trunk/packages/cd-hit/trunk/debian/patches/gcc-4.7.patch?revision=10501&view=markup
[2] http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debian-med/trunk/packages/cd-hit/trunk/debian/patches/fix_makefile_clean_target.patch?revision=9076&view=markup