Re: Status of Altree

Hi again,

please do not leave us alone with fixing RC bugs (#669551) in altree
with not even give us some status information.  I do not mind about
this bug which is simple enough to fix - but I always are pretty
unsure whether to package the latest version per version number on

   http://claire.bardel.free.fr/files/

or whether your arguing on

   http://lists.debian.org/debian-med/2009/08/msg00104.html

remains valid even for the 1.1.1 version.  I can not imagine that
somebody has so less time to not even answer this simple question.

For the moment I changed debian/watch in a way that it hides version
1.1.1 from our view and I really hope that this is in your interest.