Re: Use of debian/upstream now prefered over Publication-* in tasks files

On Tue, Apr 03, 2012 at 12:06:53AM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:

> this is because the SVN URL is non-standard, in a 'rostlab' subdirectory.  I
> will add it to the searches.  (later).

Do you see any other issue to create subdirs in SVN?  We do not have
only rostlab but also mgltools and R.  I think working around with the
upstream gatherer is simple by using `find . -name "*.upstrem"` but may
be other things might relay on a defined directory structure as well.

> I just managed to solve the problem of package names with plusses.  It was
> actually two bugs.  1) In CGI URLs, plusses are replaced by spaces and
> 2) in the regular expression, the plusses were not escaped.  Now it should
> work.

Great.  Thanks for working on this.