Use of debian/upstream now prefered over Publication-* in tasks files

Hi,

you probably will have noticed my latest activity regarding citations to
reduce the noise in our tasks files and move the publication data to
debian/upstream files.  The bibref gatherer in UDD is now effective and
the script which creates the tasks pages prefers those data over what is
given in tasks files.  I'll soonish start to clean up our Debian Med
tasks files from duplicated data.  Once we have enough experience with
this I'll write an announcement in Debian Med list to make other Blends
follow this move.  I'll also consider writing a "Debian Pure Blends
bits" article in d-d-a mentioning this and other things.

Charles, thanks for updating the UMeGaYa repository which looks now clean
regarding the source - binary package issue.  However, I noticed that

   p/profphd.*

is missing, which is in

   svn://svn.debian.org/svn/debian-med/trunk/packages/rostlab/profphd/trunk/debian

Could you please check this?

The following issues are remaining open and will be dealt with:

  1. enable an option to restrict citations to a single binary
     package[1]
  2. specifying more than one citation on the tasks page
     (layout suggestions, preferably encoded in Genshi-XML syntax
      are very welcome)

BTW, when trying to solve 1. I realised that the SQL query with the
current bibref table in UDD becomes *very* tricky, in other words I did
not found a working solution until now.  I'm tempted to change the table
layout in a way that we have one row per citation and we fix the columns
to those citation fields we are currently using.

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-science/2012/03/msg00039.html
[2] svn://svn.debian.org/svn/blends/blends/trunk/webtools/templates