Re: Injecting abyss into Debian Med Gis repository?

Hi Shaun,

On Sun, Apr 01, 2012 at 10:42:31AM -0700, Shaun Jackman wrote:
> Currently ABySS is maintained by me personally, not by Debian-med.

Yes, that's what I noticed and I wanted to provide some enhancements to
the package.

> Are you proposing adopting the package?

  debcheckout --user=<yourid> git://git.debian.org/git/debian-med/abyss.git

is what I propose. :-)
I hope you like it.

BTW, I noticed that you are upstream as well.  Could you do anything
about the license?