Injecting abyss into Debian Med Gis repository?

Hi Shaun,

when checking the citations of our packages I stumbled upon abyss which
is not yet in the Debian Med repository.  I would like to do so because
the Upstream Metadata Gather is verifying the repositories for changes.
As all your packages are currently in Git I guess you will prefer this
technique and so I take the freedom to move the current status of abyss
into Debian Med Git.  I hope you will agree to this.