Re: Update of upstream files (Was: Status bibref gatherer)

Le Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 09:19:33AM +0200, Andreas Tille a écrit :
> Hi Charles,

> It is correct that g/gwyddion.copyright was updated (I changed it
> yesterday) but I also added g/gwyddion.upstream which is missing.
> The same is true for libsbml and seq-gen.

> No problem if you are busy.  Perhaps it makes sense if you enable me to
> trigger the import myself.  If you are talking about a "mass reload" do
> you some kind of scan like proposed in[1] to fetch everything in
> relevant Vcs?

Hi Andreas,

the update you saw are the ones I pushed before attempting to mass-refresh.
Then I worked on sanitizing the binary/source conversion, and then it was
time to go to work...

I do my best to document extensively the system.  The two following pages
are most relevant:

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=users/plessy/umegaya.git;a=blob;f=setup.mdwn

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=users/plessy/umegaya.git;a=blob;f=todo.mdwn

If I did not make a mistake, you should have all the necessary rights on
upstream-metadata.debian.net (blends.debian.net) to do the pushes yourself.  I
am not sure if I could do it this evening, but definitely tomorrow.

After solving the bug where plusses are replaced by spaces, I will start to
run the small scripts in setup.mdwn as cron jobs.  After monitoring their
outcome, I would like to start automatic pushes.

Cheers,

--
Charles Plessy
Debian Med packaging team,