Re: Status bibref gatherer (Was: Tasks pages (close to) fixed; Bibref does not seem to be updated automatically)

Hi Charles,

I'm very sorry that my work caused frustration on your side.  This was
absolutely not intended.  I strongly believed I would work on the same
goal as you and following your plan.  Obviosely e-mails do not work
out as deescalation means and so I'm for the moment delaying my answer.

The only thing I'm really keen to know and which seems to be a cruxial
point here is the following:

On Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 09:04:30PM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
> Introducing arrays or hashes is a big change, and I do not want to make it in a
> rush as it is happening now.

Please explain what you mean here and pretty please give me an example.
I totally fail to understand in how far I introduced any change.