SeqAn watch file is deeply broken(complete new upstream website)

Hi,

I'm working on getting SeqAn into the PPA, but "./debian/rules
get-orig-source" fails. I took a look to see if I could fixed myself,
but upstream switched to WordPress and I couldn't figured out how to
deal with the lack of direct links to the files.

I tried just getting the original tar from packages.debian.org. The
one over there is a tar.xz while svn-buildpackage expect a tar.gz in
../tarballs/. I know I could recompress it as a tar.gz, but I wonder
why is svn-buildpackage calling for a tar.gz in the first place?

This is the first package I'll be working with svn, maybe someone
could save me sometime and translate at least part of this git
workflow to svn:

(Preparing initial PPA built)
$ git checkout -b <ubuntuversion>-ppa

(Or update PPA built after merging with master)
$ git checkout <ubuntuversion>-ppa
$ git merge master
$ git checkout --theirs <list of conflict files>
$ git commit -a

(Common steps for PPA built)
$ dch -i
$ git commit -a -m"Uploaded
<packagename>_<versionnumber>~<ubuntuversion>1_source.changes to
Debian Med's PPA."
$ DIST=<ubuntuversion> ARCH=amd64 git-buildpackage
--git-debian-branch=<ubuntuversion>-ppa --git-tag
--git-debian-tag="<ubuntuversion>-ppa/%(version)s"
$ git-buildpackage --git-debian-branch=<ubuntuversion>-ppa
--git-builder="debuild -S -sa"
$ dput <ppa> ../build-area/<packagename>_<verionnumber>~<ubuntuversion>1_source.changes

Regards,
Carlos