Re: ITP: pesco -- Cognitive stimulation tool for elderly or cognitively impaired

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 09:34:32AM +0100, Luis Rivas wrote:
> I'd like you to know that I'm working on packaging Pesco, a cognitive
> stimulation tool, and I would like to propose it for Debian Med. I
> think Pesco can fit in the rehabilitation task, and if you find it of
> interest for Debian Med I can push it to the git repository and send a
> RFS.

Sure - just commit to git and we will check and sponsor it.

Additional remark:  This is obviosely not the usual ITP template.  When
issuing ITP bugs you should use

    reportbug wnpp

> Here is the package info:
>
> Name: pesco
> Version: 1.2
> License: EUPL
>
> Pesco is a free software (EUPL) tool whose main goal is to provide
> cognitive stimulation for the elderly people and cognitive impaired.
> Its main goal is to evaluate and cognitively stimulate people to
> prevent the cognitive impairment, delaying the dependence from early
> stages. It provides test and exercises for the neurological and
> functional rehabilitation of memory, concentration, reasoning and
> organization.
>

> Note the EUPL license [1]. I'm pretty sure it is compatible with DFSG,
> but could not find many reference to it in Debian.

As far as I know EUPL is a GPL flavour adapted for European law and
there is no doubt that it is free.

> If you need more info, please let me know. Best regards!

Just share your work in Git and let us comment on your packaging.