Re: Refactoring source packaging, Linux specific

Hi,

I've uploaded the freemedforms 0.7.0.beta2 project (from the Debian Med svn freemedforms) to Launchpad, build was successful.

Then I've used the svn-buildpackage to prepare the new freediams 0.7.0.beta2 project source package (from the Debian Med svn freediams) and uploaded it few minutes ago in Launchpad.

The problem in my local tests was that the freediams package can not be built due to missing dependences (freemedforms-libs & others). I hope the Launchpad test will succeed...

	https://launchpad.net/~freemedforms/+archive/ppa/+build/3272416

FYI, OpenSuse packages are already available on OBS for both FreeMedForms and FreeDiams 0.7.0.beta2.
Thanks
-----
Eric Maeker, MD (Fr)
http://www.freemedforms.com : Suite logicielle médicale open source