Re: Refactoring source packaging, Linux specific

Le 4 mars 2012 à 08:15, Andreas Tille a écrit :

> On Sat, Mar 03, 2012 at 10:55:43PM +0100, Eric MAEKER wrote:
>> While I was working on the rpm packaging, I was thinking you're right. You're right telling me to split packaging into multiple separated projects. I was not comfortable with the BuildRequiere / Build-Depends (on Debian).
>>
>> Instead of building all freemedforms sub-project in one time, I may have to build the FreeMedForms EMR (which will be the central package). Then for all sub-project (like freediams), use the freemedforms-libs as build dependency, and freemedforms-common as depends.
>>
>> I've took a look at the LibreOffice packaging files for opensuse and they seem to work this way.
>>
>> Does this sound correct to you ears ?
>
> While I would like to stress that I probably know to less about
> FreeMedForms to have a really competent opinion about it your
> description sounds like the right direction.  Just be guided by
> the following principle:
>
>  Avoid code duplication by using modularisation.
>
> I'm not fully sure whether this fits your description above fully
> before having seen the code/packaging organisation.
>
> Hope this vague answer helps
>
>      Andreas.
>
> PS: Also questions like this are fine on the list - feel free to
>    quote me in public.

No problem thanks
I still have to work on the freediams package. The source decompress the freemedforms-0.7.0.beta2 not the freediams-0.7.0.beta2 path so it cannot compile the freediams app. I think something like

rules:
 %:
                 dh $@ --sourcedirectory=freemedforms-0.7.0.beta2

should correct this ?