Re: Looking for sponsor for r-bioc-cummerbund

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 03:11:54PM -0500, Carlos Borroto wrote:
> Thanks Andreas, that was a quick sponsoring!

I think the worst thing a team can to is letting people who want to do
stuff wait for other people.  So one of my high priorities is to make
sure nobody needs to wait.

> BTW, debian/watch file in r-bioc-limma is not working. I was able to
> get it working on r-bioc-cummerbund. I chose to go with the devel
> version of bioconductor, but in any case, you will need to use
> 'opts=downloadurlmangle' to fix the download url. I'll be happy to
> push this fix to r-bioc-limma if you think it would be appropriate.

I can't see a reason to hold back something that fixes a problem.  I'm
pretty sure Charles will inspect your change in Git and so it is safe if
you just go for it (in this and in similar future cases).

Thanks for your commitment