Re: Looking for sponsor for r-bioc-cummerbund

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 11:50:00AM -0500, Carlos Borroto wrote:
> And finally(for now!), could I please get help sponsoring r-bioc-cummerbund:
> git+ssh://git.debian.org/git/debian-med/r-bioc-cummerbund

Done (after some minor changes - git pull).

> There is some testing data include with this R package:
> $ du -sh r-bioc-cummerbund/inst/extdata/
> 1.7M	r-bioc-cummerbund/inst/extdata/
>
> But it is all text. I will get myself to change these R packages
> including testing data, to have the data in a different package. Would
> it be possible to upload as-is now and do this in the near future?

It's obviosely possible. :-)

And yes, I would love to see a more granular packaging moving examples
and perhaps docs to separate packages but that is no real blocker for
uploading as is.  Feel free to ask here if you have no idea what to do
for splitting the package into multiple binaries.

Thanks for preparing