Re: [MoM] Packaging fis-get

On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 4:34 PM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 07, 2012 at 04:14:57PM -0500, Luis Ibanez wrote:
>> I'm planning on configuring this in SVN in the directory:
>>

> Considering that this directory does not contain something which was
> ever released I think your suggestion makes perfectly sense.  Just go
> for it.

------------------------------

MoM  fis-gtm  Status:

Configured the "rules" and "get-orig-source" files to

a) Download upstream source code from sourceforge
b) Create local directory
c) Expand the code from upstream
d) Download extra generated files from 2nd location (**)
e) Expand in the local directory
f) Tar.gz the directory to create the orig.tar.gz file.

(**) Put the extra files here:
Site: http://public.kitware.com/pub/itk/OSEHRA
File: gtm_V54002B_linux_i686_src_extras.tar.gz

I'm not sure what's the best way to combine these two
pieces, so, this method is probably a temporary solution
just to keep us moving forward.

Next steps:

1) I'm getting some warnings from changelog
    when doing "debuild".  I probably have some
    lines formatted incorrectly.

2) Need to learn how to trigger a build from "debuild".
    My current attempt was to use:

                     override_dh_auto_build

    but that doesn't seem to do what I was expecting.

       Luis