Re: [MoM] Packaging fis-get

On Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 2:47 PM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
On Sun, Feb 05, 2012 at 08:46:05PM +0100, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 05, 2012 at 08:38:44PM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
>
> > > Yes, and you'll be a hero with Plan B.
> >
> > Be carfull with telling somebody a hero.  He might claim the right that
> > his flight to next DebConf will be sponsored. :-)
>
> Uuuh, no problem. Once VistA is packaged we'll declare Luis
> superhero, et voila, he can fly by himself.

Sounds like a workable plan.  And I'd volunteer to talk together with
Luiz about VistA packaging and the MoM effort (which I intended to do
anyway if it works out that promising as it started).

This just keep getting better and better.

There is definitely no shortage of motivation      :-)

I'm placing Plan A on hold.

and going ahead with Plan B
using a clean fresh Debian VM.

      Luis