git-buildpackage not using "+dfsg" tarball after uscan

Greets, all.

I've used Andreas Tille's uscan script [1] to get a version of my
upstream package with some files removed. uscan generates a tarball with
the name "python-csb_1.1.0+dfsg.orig.tar.gz". I imported this into the
git repo with git-import-orig, and the correct tag was generated. When I
run git-buildpackage, however, the script complains about not finding
the "python-csb_1.1.0.orig.tar.gz" tarball and generates its own from
the upstream branch, instead of trying to use the "+dfsg" one. I'm
hoping there's a more elegant solution than renaming the tarball to
remove the "+dfsg" part. Any input will be appreciated.

Cheers!

Tomás

[1]
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=users/tille/devscripts.git;a=blob;f=scripts/uscan.pl;hb=HEAD