[MoM] Status (Was: Second round of advise on packaging python-csb)

Hi Tomás,

because we started the MoM project here on the Debian Med list I'm
quoting the last message about your MoM package (which actually was on
the python-modules list) here and wonder whether you could give some
status update.  It would be great if you would give some succcess /
failure / blocker report.  Perhaps we could finally get some first
package out even if not all wishlist features (like testing / Python
3.0) might be implemented yet.

Thanks for your work on this

      Andreas.